[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5440: Trying to upload a file to RackspaceCloudFiles always generates an error

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Nov 18 09:58:56 CET 2010

#5440: Trying to upload a file to RackspaceCloudFiles always generates an error
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnbu6y7kprbazxq8iwoinbt8-4bd5-dq_m  |        Owner:
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  closed
Architecture:                                                                                    |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by dkocher):

 Replying to [comment:3
 https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnbu6y7kprbazxq8iwoinbt8-4bd5-dq_m]:
 > However, I am trying to upload to an existing container.
 >
 > Upon logging in, I expand the container, then press the upload button
 and select the file for upload. Maybe this does not in fact select the
 container for upload?

 Yes it will try to upload to the root. Not only expand the container, but
 double click to enter it. Then selecting files for upload should put them
 in the container.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5440#comment:4>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>