[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5239: Invalid GET request

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Oct 1 21:57:39 CEST 2010

#5239: Invalid GET request
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnuslsj0omptnilptbjmoouhffiiyi1z-u  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  reopened
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnuslsj0omptnilptbjmoouhffiiyi1z-u):

 Downloaded build 7154 and tried.  Exact same behavior.  None of the
 requests in the transcript have anything other than the base path in them:

 GET https://s3.amazonaws.com/ HTTP/1.1

 ...no matter what path the bookmark (or manual connection window) has.
 The 'URL' field in the connection window reports:

 https://<AWS Key ID>@s3.amazonaws.com:443/  (or whatever path I have in
 the 'path' field)

 ...but that doesn't seem to be what's being requested.

 One add'l point - I am behind a Bluecoat proxy (although I think they've
 configured it to allow direct access to S3). I'm not sure that's relevant,
 since as I said it seems to work fine with 3.5.1.

 Hm, I realized I should probably include a transcript of a successful
 3.5.1 connection.  Here it is:

 ---cut---

 {{{
 CONNECT s3.amazonaws.com:443 HTTP/1.1