[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7045: Edit>Copy URL>HTTP URL cannot be used via Keyboard shortcut. Custom shortcut fails.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Jan 11 18:26:29 CET 2013

#7045: Edit>Copy URL>HTTP URL cannot be used via Keyboard shortcut. Custom
shortcut fails.
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  http://poikiloid.myopenid.com/  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect                          |     Status:  new
   Component:  core                            |    Version:  4.2.1
    Severity:  normal                          |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel                           |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.7
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Using Cyberduck 4.2.1 (9350).

 I have tried to set "HTTP URL" in the OSX Application Keyboard Shortcuts,
 to "⌥⌘C".
 My shortcut appears in Cyberduck next to the menu item. Usually, the
 shortcut doesn't work. It always makes the "Edit" menu light up, as if it
 had worked, but the file URL doesn't actually copy to the clipbord.
 Although, sometimes, it DOES work. Maybe like once after starting the
 program or trying a few time. But then, it won't work again. Very Strange.
 Perhaps it has something to do with the Globe Icon and space before "HTTP
 URL" in the menu item.  Please remove those, if that might help.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7045>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>