[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8539: duck cli no longer appears to support alternate connection profiles after upgrade to 4.7.16658 on stable

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Tue Feb 3 00:51:54 UTC 2015

#8539: duck cli no longer appears to support alternate connection profiles after
upgrade to 4.7.16658 on stable
-----------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  matt wodrich  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  cli           |    Version:  Nightly Build
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 Before upgrade to 4.7.16658, I saw the rackspace connection profile in
 duck --help as a protocol, and the dreamhost connection profile I had
 added in the same directory as well; after the upgrade, neither is
 present.  I hoped there had just been a change in help text generation, so
 I tried the protocol, and it was unrecognized.  Is there a mechanism for
 re-registering connection profiles, or has the support been removed or
 broken between versions?  I have verified that both files are still there.
 I was previously running version 4.6.2.16478.

 command to verify connection profile presence:
 {{{
 $ ls /opt/duck/app/profiles/
 DreamObjects.cyberduckprofile  Rackspace US.cyberduckprofile
 }}}

 Pre-upgrade connection protocols:
 {{{
         URLs must be fully qualified. Paths can either denote a remote
 file (ftps://user@example.net/resource) or folder
 ftps://user@example.net/directory/) with a trailing slash.
 Supported protocols
 ftp     FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
 ftps    FTP-SSL (Explicit AUTH TLS)
 sftp    SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
 dav     WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning)
 davs    WebDAV (HTTP/SSL)
 swift   Swift (OpenStack Object Storage)
         swift://<container>/<key>
 s3      S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service)
         s3://<container>/<key>
 gs      Google Cloud Storage
         gs://<container>/<key>
 azure   Windows Azure Storage
         azure://<container>/<key>
 rackspace       Rackspace Cloud Files (US)
         rackspace://<container>/<key>
 dreamhost       DreamObjects Cloud Storage (S3)
         dreamhost://<container>/<key>

 }}}

 Post-upgrade connection protocols:
 {{{