[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9499: FTP Transfers failing: Interoperability Failure "200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Mon May 2 06:56:43 UTC 2016

#9499: FTP Transfers failing: Interoperability Failure "200 TYPE is now 8-bit
binary"
-------------------------+----------------------------
    Reporter:  prembo    |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  ftp       |    Version:  4.9.2
    Severity:  critical  |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.11
-------------------------+----------------------------
 Hi,

 Just recently, I've stopped being able to FTP files to my web host using
 CyberDuck (Version 4.9.2 19773).

 The file transfer progress bar makes it to the end, but then an error
 dialog pops up.

 The file is can then be found in the destination folder but it is 0-bytes
 in size.

 The web host confirms that the server is functioning properly.  I have
 also successfully FTP'd the same file using FileZilla & Panic.

 Is there any other info I can provide?
 Thank you.
 Prembo.

--