[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11545: Not all files from OneDrive are visible through Mountain Duck and Cyber Duck

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri Jan 15 08:50:43 UTC 2021

#11545: Not all files from OneDrive are visible through Mountain Duck and Cyber
Duck
-----------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  Arthur  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
   Component:  core    |    Version:  7.8.1
    Severity:  normal  |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel   |   Platform:  Windows 10
-----------------------+------------------------
 I connected Mountain Duck to the OneDrive (personal), it shows only couple
 of folders, a lot of folders are missing on the in /my files/

 I tried different connections mode: Online and Smart. Both are not
 working.

 I tried to create one additional file in /my files/ it became visible in
 Mountain Duck.
 I tried to create one additional folder in /my files/ it also became
 visible.

 I tried to rename the folder that is missing. It didn't help. Mountain
 Duck doesn't show it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11545>