[Cyberduck-localization] Additions to Status.strings

David V. Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Tue May 16 18:48:36 CEST 2006

For the sake of completeness I have additionally added the following
strings to be localizable:

//Used in the bottom status bar when changing the file permissions.
     "Changing permission to" is defined in Status.strings
//Displayed when renaming a file; e.g. "Renaming to <new filename>
(<oldfilename>)"
     "Renaming to" is defined in Status.strings
//Displayed to indicate the time left for the transfer to finish;
e.g. "30 seconds remaining"
     "minutes remaining" is defined in Status.strings
     "seconds remaining" is defined in Status.strings

The nightly builds available at http://update.cyberduck.ch/nightly/
are now feature complete - 2.5.6 is to be released as soon as all
major localizations have been updated and now show-stopper bug is found.

You can install such a build without the hassle of manually updating
later to the release version; thanks to the use of the new
Sparkle.framework Cyberduck can update itself if a newer build is
available.

As always, many thanks for your support! I truly appreciate!
~David