[Cyberduck-localization] Testing localizations in latest build

David V. Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Sun Nov 12 15:36:36 CET 2006

Hi all!
	The next version (2.7) is feature complete and expected to be
released as soon as I reach Islamabad. Please check your localization
in the newest available nightly build [1] and make sure I have
included all the changes you sent me. Email tends to be a little
cumbersome here with only limited internet bandwidth available and I
may have accidentally omitted something.

Also please report any other bugs you may find in the latest nightly
build.

All the best,
~David

[1] http://update.cyberduck.ch/nightly/