[Cyberduck-localization] Changes for 4.1

David Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Thu Jun 2 13:49:01 CEST 2011

Dear Localizers,

-
David

In Keychain.strings

"Save Password" = "Save Password";

In Error.strings

"Cannot change timestamp" = "Cannot change timestamp";

In Localizable.strings

/* Toggle Toolbar on Windows */
"Hide Toolbar" = "Hide Toolbar";
"Show Toolbar" = "Show Toolbar";

"Remove completed transfers from list." = "Remove completed transfers from list.";

In Info.strings

/* NSTextFieldCell (Logging) : <title:Logging> (oid:4732) */
"Logging" = "Logging";

/* NSTextField (Write access logs to selected container.) : <title:Write access logs to selected container.> (oid:4672) */
"Write access logs to selected container." = "Write access logs to selected container.";

/* NSTextField (Versioning) : <title:Versioning> (oid:4668) */
"Versioning" = "Versioning";