[Cyberduck-localization] Transifex - Online translation tool for teams

Dionizio Bonfim Bach djio.com.br at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:10:09 CEST 2012

Hello everyone

It's been a while since my last interaction.
Today I'd like to share this online tool for translation/localization
called TRANSIFEX

It supports several file types including Apple String Files
http://help.transifex.com/features/formats.html#apple-strings-files

I'm using it for some projects with gettext (.PO files) and it really helps
me with teams and different languages. I strongly recommend everyone
dealing with localization to check ir out.

Plus: It's completely free for open source projects
=)

*http://www.transifex.com/*

That's all for now.

SeeYa!