[Cyberduck-localization] Review localizations for 4.5

David Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.io
Thu Jul 17 20:56:08 UTC 2014

We are readying for version 4.5 of Cyberduck in about a week and I welcome you to review your localization prior release.

We have added the following strings:

• Keychain.strings

/* Client authentication with mutual SSL */
"The server requires a certificate to validate your identity. Select the certificate to authenticate yourself to {0}." = "The server requires a certificate to validate your identity. Select the certificate to authenticate yourself to {0}.”;

As usual, download the *.strings files of your translation from https://svn.cyberduck.io/trunk and send them back to me by email.

Alternatively, we have setup a project at Transifex [1] to simplify contributions. You can edit translations with their web editor and make use of the existing glossary.

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/cyberduck/

Thanks!

-
David