[Cyberduck-news] Cyberduck 3.2
dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Sun Apr 26 17:48:19 CEST 2009
A new release of Cyberduck 3 is available with tons of improvements.
Use the 'Check for Update...' feature in Cyberduck to automatically
update your already installed version.
The changes in the release include:
- [Feature] Choose Time Zone for bookmark (FTP) [#434]
- [Feature] IPv6 Interoperability with support for EPSV and EPRT
commands (FTP) [#2539, #2885]
- [Feature] UTF8 charset negogiation [http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ftpext-utf-8-option-00
- [Feature] Support for directory listings using MLSD [RFC 3659] (FTP)
- [Feature] Support for Modification Time (MFMT) extension [http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-04
- [Feature] Support for hierarchical directory structure (Mosso)
- [Feature] Added Espresso to the list of supported editors (http://macrabbit.com/espresso/
- [Feature] Display date of transfer [#1462]
- [Feature] Option for big sized icons in bookmark list
- [Feature] Drag URL to browser window to open connection [#2326]
- [Feature] Display realm of HTTP authentication (WebDAV) [#3083]
- [Bugfix] Update passwords in Keychain [#2984]
- [Bugfix] Invalid Origin parameter when creating CloudFront
distribution (S3) [#3068]
- [Bugfix] Only reauthenticate when needed (Mosso) [#2876]
- [Bugfix] Improve Interoperability (WebDAV) [#2974, #3076]
- [Bugfix] Different recursive permissions for directory and files
Refer to http://trac.cyberduck.ch/query?status=closed&milestone=3.2
for all closed issues.
Post bug reports and feature requests
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2462 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cyberduck-news