[Cyberduck-news] Cyberduck 3.3
dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Fri Nov 13 19:34:56 CET 2009
There is finally a stable release compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 available. You can upgrade using the automatic 'Check for Update...' feature. Please note that you are required to run OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later for Cyberduck 3.3. The most important changes in this release are:
- [Bugfix] Incompatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) [#3039]
- [Feature] Octal input field for permissions [#13]
- [Feature] Toolbar interface for Info window
- [Feature] CDN Log Retention (Rackspace Cloud Files)
- [Feature] 64-bit support
- [Feature] New application icon (Thanks to Dietmar Kerschner)
- [Bugfix] Excessive Growl notifications [#2388]
Refer to the changelog at http://cyberduck.ch/changelog/ for a more detailed list and http://trac.cyberduck.ch/query?status=closed&milestone=3.3 for all closed issues.
If you are running Mac OS X 10.6 already and have not upgraded to the previous 3.3 beta, please download the 3.3 release manually from  as any version prior to 3.3 fails launch on Snow Leopard.
AppleScript support is missing in this release. Users depending on scripting integration should stay with the latest 3.2 stable release.
Many thanks for your continued support!
Post bug reports and feature requests
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2462 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cyberduck-news