[Cyberduck-news] Cyberduck 4.2
dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Mon Nov 28 11:58:47 CET 2011
We are pleased to announce the release of Cyberduck 4.2 for Mac & Windows. Refer to http://trac.cyberduck.ch/milestone/4.2 for all closed issues. The changes in the release include:
- [Feature] Drag files between browser windows to copy files from server to server
- [Feature] Support server side encryption (S3)
- [Feature] Configure access logs for buckets (Google Cloud Storage)
- [Feature] Interoperability with OpenSSH to read private key from keychain.
- [Feature] Connect to multiple projects (Google Cloud Storage) (#5955)
- [Feature] Support OAuth 2.0 Authentication (Google Cloud Storage) (#5955)
- [Feature] Support US West (Oregon) location (S3)
- [Bugfix] Performance improvement preparing files for download
- [Bugfix] ETag mismatch deleting files (Google Docs) (#6204)
- [Bugfix] Creating new file (WebDAV) (#6341)
- [Bugfix] No error message when SFTP subsystem is disabled (SFTP) (#5902)
Cyberduck is available from the website at http://cyberduck.ch or from the Mac App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Post bug reports and feature requests
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4286 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cyberduck-news