[Cyberduck-news] Cyberduck 4.5
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Wed Jul 23 11:49:23 UTC 2014
We are excited to announce the release of Cyberduck 4.5 for Mac & Windows. It brings back support for Windows Azure and features a new SSH/SFTP protocol implementation with support for GZIP compression and authentication with an authentication agent running on Mac or Windows. This release also adds support for TLS mutual (two-way) authentication  for use with client certificates when connecting to FTP or WebDAV.
The changes for this release are:
- [Feature] Connecting to Windows Azure Blob Storage (Azure) (#6521)
- [Feature] New SSH/SFTP protocol implementation
- [Feature] TLS mutual (two-way) authentication with client certificate (WebDAV, FTP-TLS) (#5883)
- [Feature] Public key authentification using OpenSSH agent (SFTP) (Mac) (#75)
- [Feature] Public key authentification using Pageant (SFTP) (Windows) (#75)
- [Feature] GZIP Compression (SFTP) (#123)
- [Feature] ECDSA public key authentication (SFTP) (#7938)
- [Feature] Notifications in system tray (Windows) (#8007)
- [Bugfix] Broken pipe with uploads (S3) (#7964, #7621)
- [Bugfix] 404 error response when downloading folders (S3, OpenStack Swift) (#7971, #8064)
- [Bugfix] Repeated prompt for private key password (SFTP) (#8009)
Refer to https://trac.cyberduck.io/milestone/4.5 for all closed issues.
Cyberduck is available from the website at https://cyberduck.io or from the Mac App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Post bug reports and feature requests
More information about the Cyberduck-news