[Cyberduck-news] Mountain Duck Private Beta

David Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.io
Mon Sep 21 13:12:58 UTC 2015

There have been tickets open for over 5 years that we should provide a way to mount remote server storage as a volume in the Finder.app and File Explorer on Windows, respectively.

We are excited to announce a private beta for Mountain Duck – “Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer”.

Mountain Duck allows to connect any server Cyberduck supports and mounts the remote storage as a volume to allow any application to access the files for reading and writing.

In contrary to other solutions available for the Mac, Mountain Duck requires no installation of kernel extensions or system libraries and runs sandboxed on OS X 10.8 or later. Mountain Duck for Windows requires Windows 7 or later.

Please request an invite from https://mountainduck.io.

— David