[Cyberduck-news] Mountain Duck 1.5
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Fri Aug 19 13:48:58 UTC 2016
We are pleased to announce version 1.5 of Mountain Duck for Mac & Windows – Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer.
This version brings substantial stability and performance improvements on Mac. The release includes a Finder and Windows File Explorer Extension to allow a custom context menu for files on the mounted volume that allows to copy remote URLs. The update also fixes an issue with opening and saving Microsoft Office files on mounted disks.
The full changelog for this version is as follows:
- Much improved reliablity with large file transfers (Mac)
- Extension for Finder (Mac)
- Extension for File Explorer (Windows)
- Context menu in Finder and File Explorer to copy & open URLs for selected files
- Context menu in Finder and File Explorer to open PuTTY terminal for selected directory (SFTP)
- Context menu in Finder.app to refresh folder (Mac Finder Extension)
- Open and save files from Microsoft Word (Mac)
- Open and save files from Microsoft Excel (Mac)
- Open and save files from Microsoft Powerpoint (Mac)
- Operation timed out error message attempting to mount SFTP volume (Mac)
- Interoperability with Minio Cloud Storage (S3)
- Interoperability with Carbon Copy Cloner (Mac)
Mountain Duck is available from https://mountainduck.io or from the Mac App Store. No admin privileges or installation required.
Send a bug report or feature request
support at mountainduck.io
More information about the Cyberduck-news