[Cyberduck-news] Cyberduck 5.3
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Wed Jan 18 09:42:06 UTC 2017
We are excited to announce version 5.3 of Cyberduck for Mac & Windows now also available in the Windows App Store later today.
Version 5.3 brings a much improved browser experience where tasks in the browser are executed in parallel.
The full changelog for this version is as follows:
- [Feature] Use multiple connections in browser for parallel background task executions
- [Feature] Choose certificate in bookmark panel for mutual authentication with TLS (WebDAV)
- [Feature] Choose SSH private key from list in bookmark panel and login prompt (SFTP)
- [Feature] Use marker and delimiter for listing files (Backblaze B2)
- [Feature] Option to resume uploads (Azure) (#9770)
- [Feature] Support for ca-central-1 (Montreal) region (S3)
- [Feature] Support for eu-west-2 (London) region (S3)
- [Bugfix] Repeated prompt for client certificate (WebDAV) (#9746)
- [Bugfix] Modification of distinct metadata for multiple selected files (WebDAV, Azure, S3, OpenStack Swift)
- [Bugfix] Modification of distinct permissions for multiple selected files (FTP, SFTP)
- [Bugfix] Wrong default editor selected (Windows) (#9256)
- [Bugfix] Failure sorting by modification date in browser (#9801)
- [Bugfix] Invalidations for files with special characters (Cloudfront) (#9748)
Cyberduck is available from the website at https://cyberduck.io or from the Mac App Store & Windows App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Post bug reports and feature requests
More information about the Cyberduck-news