[Cyberduck-news] Mountain Duck 1.8

David Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.io
Tue Mar 14 16:45:03 UTC 2017

We are pleased to announce version 1.8 of Mountain Duck for Mac & Windows – Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer with many improvements and bug fixes. The full changelog for this version is as follows:

- Support transfer acceleration (S3)
- Display files in "Shared with me" folder (Google Drive)
- Fix registration of login item (Mac)
- NTLM authentication failure for uploads (Sharepoint)
- Selected client certificate cleared from bookmark after opening connection
- Activity window of current network tasks (Mac)
- Cannot select SSH private key to bookmark (Windows)
- Drastically reduced memory usage (Mac)
- Authentication failure when using PAM (iRODS)
- Editor freezes when saving file (Windows)
- Open taskbar menu with keyboard (Windows)

Mountain Duck 2.0 will support transparent client-side encryption using Cryptomator interoperable vaults to secure your data on any server or cloud storage mounted with Mountain Duck. Signup at https://mountainduck.io/#cryptomator to get access to the beta today.

Mountain Duck is available from https://mountainduck.io or from the Mac App Store. No admin privileges or installation required.

-
David Kocher
Yves Langisch