[Cyberduck-news] Cyberduck 6.8
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Tue Sep 25 18:52:33 UTC 2018
Version 6.8 of Cyberduck for Mac & Windows is now available. It features support for dark mode on macOS Mojave.
- [Feature] Support dark mode (macOS Mojave) (#10348)
- [Bugfix] Display scaling is broken for some input components (Windows) (#10443)
- [Bugfix] Missing session token when making the AssumeRoleRequest to obtain the cross account credentials from STS (S3) (#10432)
- [Bugfix] Interoperability with AWS Snowball (S3) (#10458)
- [Bugfix] No modification date displayed (Rackspace Cloudfiles) (#10446)
Cyberduck is available from the website at https://cyberduck.io or from the Mac App Store & Windows App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Post bug reports and feature requests
More information about the Cyberduck-news