[Cyberduck-news] 🦆Mountain Duck 4
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Thu Jun 18 09:01:43 UTC 2020
We are thrilled to announce the release of Mountain Duck 4. The changelog is as follows
- [Feature] Show sync progress for current transfer in progress
- [Feature] Show list of recently changed files on computer and server
- [Feature] Show application that edited a file in file history (Windows)
- [Feature] Lock files on server when opening for writing (WebDAV)
- [Feature] Open files in read-only mode when existing lock owner file is found (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice)
- [Feature] Open and revert previous versions of files in versioned buckets (S3)
- [Feature] Labels for bookmarks (macOS)
- [Feature] Group bookmarks by labels in menu (macOS)
- [Feature] Preference for bookmark icon size in menu
- [Feature] Login item added to list in System Preferences (macOS)
- [Feature] Always detect latest version from server when opening document (Microsoft Office)
- [Localization] Traditional Chinese (臺灣華語) Localization
- [Localization] Turkish (Türkçe) Localization
- [Localization] Croatian (hrvatski) Localization
- [Localization] Latvian (Latviešu valoda) Localization
- [Localization] Estonian (eesti keel) Localization
Mountain Duck 4 is a paid upgrade. Please upgrade your license before updating. Existing customers get an upgrade discount between 40% to 100% depending on the date of purchase.
Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows. Get it from the website at https://mountainduck.io or from the Mac App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac and Windows.
Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer.
Cyberduck for the command line interface (CLI).
More information about the Cyberduck-news