[Cyberduck-news] Mountain Duck 4.8
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Thu Oct 28 21:25:17 UTC 2021
Mountain Duck 4.8 is now available with lots of improvements.
- [Feature] Allow to manage additional connection profiles in Preferences (#10823)
- [Feature] Retain modification date in metadata for uploads (Google Storage) (#11784)
- [Feature] Retain modification date in metadata for uploads (S3) (#11784)
- [Feature] New default connection profile (ownCloud)
- [Feature] View and revert previous versions of file in versioned bucket (Google Cloud Storage)
- [Feature] Support for PuTTY v3 key files (SFTP)
- [Feature] Support public key authentication using certificates (SFTP)
- [Feature] Support for PEM ASN.1 encoded private keys (SFTP)
- [Feature] Support for host certificate keys handling @cert-authority in known_hosts (SFTP)
- [Bugfix] Fails to use selected private key file outside of ~/.ssh folder (SFTP, Mac App Store) (#11782)
- [Bugfix] Unable to delete folders (Google Cloud Storage) (#11808)
- [Bugfix] Allow to set Glacier storage class (Google Cloud Storage) (#11521)
- [Bugfix] Allow to delete trashed files (Google Drive) (#11816)
- [Bugfix] Failed to overwrite upload of object with custom metadata (Google Cloud Storage) (#11781)
- [Bugfix] Copying files requires permission to read bucket ACL (S3) (#11701)
- [Bugfix] Create directory placeholders using default storage class (S3) (#11751)
- [Bugfix] Create master key using default storage class (S3, Cryptomator) (#11751)
- [Bugfix] Change default path for NextCloud connections to include username (#11787)
- [Bugfix] Handle 412 Precondition Failed with expired token and retry with no `If` header set (WebDAV)
- [Bugfix] Cannot revert file in vault in versioned bucket (S3, Cryptomator)
- [Bugfix] Failure overwriting file with placeholder only copy in local cache
- [Bugfix] Wrong timestamps when no explicit timestamp is set and file is not synced (macOS)
- [Bugfix] Always detect latest version from server when opening document (Microsoft Office)
- [Bugfix] Corrupted file while saving password protected file from Microsoft Excel (macOS)
- [Bugfix] The document cannot be saved error from Microsoft Powerpoint (macOS)
Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows. Get it from the website at https://mountainduck.io or from the Mac App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac and Windows.
Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer.
Cyberduck for the command line interface (CLI).
More information about the Cyberduck-news