[Cyberduck-news] Mountain Duck 4.12
dkocher at cyberduck.io
Wed Jun 29 09:27:11 UTC 2022
Mountain Duck 4.12 is now available. It revamps support to view and retrieve previous file versions for selected protocols and adds automatic cache management to limit the local disk space usage.
- Allow to configure expiry for files in local cache
- Allow to configure maximum size on disk for local cache
- Allow to configure notifications
- Revert previous file versions in Info panel (S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Storage, OneDrive, Microsoft Sharepoint)
- Delete previous file versions in Info panel (S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, Google Storage)
- View previous file versions in Info panel (S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Storage, OneDrive, Microsoft Sharepoint)
- No length limitation when storing passwords in Windows Credential manager (#12803) (Windows)
- Migrate OAuth out-of-band flow to an alternative method (#13360) (Google Drive, Google Storage)
- Indexing folders to detect changes from server may not resume after network failure
- Missing options in Info panel (Backblaze B2, Azure) (Windows)
- Allow to manually select folders to reload with changes from server (Windows)
- Do not attempt to set ACL on files uploaded to bucket with owner controls set that disallows ACLs (S3) (#13386)
- Register custom DNS resolver to handle IPv6 preference (#13399)
- Failure opening vault (Cryptomator, FTP) (#13375)
- Mismatch between SHA256 hash error when downloading files (Dropbox) (#13361)
- Transfer acceleration endpoints not used (S3) (#13359)
- RequestTimeTooSkewed error with computer date settings not using Gregorian calendar (S3) (#13454)
- Fix error reporting to display exact parser failure for unexpected response contents (S3) (#13383)
Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows. Get it from the website at https://mountainduck.io or from the Mac App Store. Many thanks for your continued support!
Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac and Windows.
Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer.
Cyberduck for the command line interface (CLI).
More information about the Cyberduck-news