[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #647: After uploading a file, disconnect message in transfer menu, then locks up program

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Aug 9 18:09:28 CEST 2006

#647: After uploading a file, disconnect message in transfer menu, then locks up
program
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  armcomdes at yahoo.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
Component:  core                 |     Version:  2.6
 Severity:  normal               |    Keywords:
 Ever since the automatic upgrade –– every time I upload a file, I get a
 disconnect message in the Transfer window, on the progress bar. Then the
 MAC piinwheel comes on and the program becomes locked up. I have to force
 quit.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/647>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>