[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #732: Cyberduck crashes when typing any text into the "Server" box of the "Open Connection" window

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Aug 31 21:03:16 CEST 2006

#732: Cyberduck crashes when typing any text into the "Server" box of the "Open
Connection" window
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ken at kesslin.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  core             |     Version:  2.6.1
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
 Anytime I try to enter any address in the Server box, the application
 crashes. I've sent in the last 4 or 5 crash reports so you should have
 some info there.

 Any suggestions?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/732>