[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #231: I need to drag & drop my files in the browser several times to succed uploading files.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Feb 23 21:48:37 CET 2006

#231: I need to drag & drop my files in the browser several times to succed
uploading files.
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  core       |     Version:  2.5.4
 Severity:  normal     |    Keywords:
 I need to drag & drop my files in the browser several times to succed
 uploading files. Same thing when downloading. If I use drag & drop to
 download files.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/231>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>