[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #170: Cyberduck 2.5.4 downloads instead of uploads when I choose upload only for synchronization

Cyberduck trac at svn.cyberduck.ch
Sun Jan 29 21:19:40 CET 2006

#170: Cyberduck 2.5.4 downloads instead of uploads when I choose upload only for
synchronization
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  djkent1 at yahoo.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
Component:  core               |     Version:  2.5.4
 Severity:  critical           |    Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 When I choose a remote directory and say "synchronize" and choose a local
 directory, I am given a prompt that asks me if I want to only upload, only
 download or mirror. When I choose "upload only to remote directory", it
 downloads instead! So, it seems to be overwriting or adding my local
 directory instead of replacing/adding files only on the remote side, and
 this is confimed when I check the local "last updated" dates. I can't use
 the upload-only option because of this, and it happens every time I choose
 upload to remote, and this problem also existed in 2.5.2.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/170>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>