[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #398: Cannot connect with SSH public key authentication ("Can't read key due to internal IO problems")

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Jun 2 04:45:42 CEST 2006

#398: Cannot connect with SSH public key authentication ("Can't read key due to
internal IO problems")
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bshalsey at paxoo.com  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
Comment (by gcat):

 I have three Tiger machines with the same cofiguration,
 copied from 1 below to others using scp (-r) command.

 1: PowerMac G4 (in my home)
 2: PowerMac G5 (in my office)
 3: PowerBook G4 12 inch

 I mean I have exactly the same ssh keys under ~/.ssh/,
 the same version of SSH Agent, the same preferences
 for cyberduck and the same cyberducks as well.

 While I'm quite confortable with using cyberduck on 1,
 I'm receiving the following errors on 2 and 3.

 IO Error: Can't read key due to internal IO problems: java.io.IOException:
 Assertion failed, next byte value is 48 instead of asserted 30 (not f8 but
 48)

 I have tried to use fugu and fetch also.  Though they
 work perfectly, I prefer to use cyberduck...

 I don't understand what is happening.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/398>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>