[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #490: Trying to connect in my local network at home, it reports null not allowed for password

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Jun 18 20:45:47 CEST 2006

#490: Trying to connect in my local network at  home, it reports null not allowed
for password
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  andy at lovell.net  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  core             |     Version:  2.5.5
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Not all users have passwords on my local network.  My son who does not
 have admin rights has a normal account with no password.  When I tried to
 use Cyberduck to connect to his user, it wouldn't let me complaining null
 not allowed for password.

 Andy Lovell
 andy at lovell.net
 --
 PS there seemed to be no 2.6 on your site -- it just times out, so I
 downloaded 2.5.5

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/490>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>