[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #524: Transfers window extends past screen, lacks scroll bar and buttons after large number of I/O Errors.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Jun 29 18:03:03 CEST 2006

#524: Transfers window extends past screen, lacks scroll bar and buttons after
large number of I/O Errors.
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  core       |     Version:  2.6
 Severity:  normal     |    Keywords:
 During FTP transfer of a large number of files the host was disconnected
 and a large number of "I/O Error: Connection refused (filename)" errors
 occured as expected. However, as the Transfer window filled up with errors
 it grew larger than the screen, no scroll bar appeared and the buttons
 were disabled.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/524>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>