[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #398: Cannot connect with SSH public key authentication ("Can't read key due to internal IO problems")

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat May 13 01:26:58 CEST 2006

#398: Cannot connect with SSH public key authentication ("Can't read key due to
internal IO problems")
 Reporter:  bshalsey at paxoo.com  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
Comment (by dkocher):

 Thanks for the detailed bug report. I can reproduce this with one key of
 my own but have not yet found the reason for the failure. You should be
 able to work around this by creating another key pair.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/398>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>