[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #917: Cyberduck cannot download files to directories that contain a '+' (plus) character

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Oct 12 15:07:00 CEST 2006

#917: Cyberduck cannot download files to directories that contain a '+' (plus)
character
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  SiMac   |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
Component:  core    |     Version:  2.6.2
 Severity:  normal  |    Keywords:
 I am trying to download a file to a directory that contains the '+' (plus)
 character but this is interpreted as a space by Cyberduck and so it cannot
 find the destination directory with the following error:
 I/O Error: /tmp/test /newfile (No such file or directory)
 When trying to download the file 'newfile' to the directory:
 /tmp/test+/newfile

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/917>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>