[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1396: downloaded cduck; tried to open .dmg file, got "image failed to mount; no mountable file systems"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Dec 6 17:13:58 CET 2007

#1396: downloaded cduck; tried to open .dmg file, got "image failed to mount; no
mountable file systems"
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  core       |     Version:  2.8.1
 Severity:  normal     |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 I just downloaded Cyberduck - 2.8.1 on my Mac G4, OS 10.3.9. When I opened
 the  .dmg file ,  I got the message:
 " The following disk images failed to mount:  Images: Cyberduck 2.8.1
 Reason:  no mountable file systems" .  I have not had this trouble ever
 before with Cyberduck, or with any other software package. I downloaded it
 twice from the web site (first entry in Google under "Cyberduck" .

         The first time I had you install it (from an update window). Tried
 to use it; always got "cyberduck suddenly quit". Then I downloaded it
 myself, twice, and got the above.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1396>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>