[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1411: Cyberduck does not change to correct directory when using a bookmark to the same server

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Dec 9 08:05:42 CET 2007

#1411: Cyberduck does not change to correct directory when using a bookmark to the
same server
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  interface  |     Version:  2.8.2
 Severity:  normal     |    Keywords:  bookmark directory
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 On one server, there are several folders that I access so frequently that
 I have separate bookmarks for just the specific folders. Each bookmark
 connects to the same server with the same login information: only the path
 is different (which is the point).

 When I have connected to this server, these bookmarks no longer work. If I
 double-click the bookmark that should take me to a certain folder on the
 server, it doesn't do anything.

 If it makes any difference, I am running build 3338, and using SFTP for
 this server. In previous versions of Cyberduck, these bookmarks have
 worked exactly the way they should: these past few updates have broken
 this functionality.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1411>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>