[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1419: After upgrade to 2.8.2 I cannot successfully login to any of my established servers/accounts

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Dec 12 00:30:02 CET 2007

#1419: After upgrade to 2.8.2 I cannot successfully login to any of my established
servers/accounts
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bill at boxigen.co.uk  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
Component:  ftp                 |     Version:  2.8.2
 Severity:  blocker             |    Keywords:
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Since upgrading to 2.8.2 authentication is failing with established
 servers and usernames that are held in keychain.

 Even when I rekey the correct details (I know them to be correct as they
 worked up until the upgrade and I have successfully logged on using
 Terminal command link ftp) it makes no difference.

 I have even deleted and re-added the bookmarks in question all to no
 avail.

 I have never experienced a problem with this app before and I love it!

 Really tearing my hair out for upgrading to this latest version now.  I
 miss it!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1419>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>