[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1423: I just upgraded today (12/11/07) and Cyberduck didn't remember any of my passwords, AND none of them work properly.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Dec 12 05:01:40 CET 2007

#1423: I just upgraded today (12/11/07) and Cyberduck didn't remember any of my
passwords, AND none of them work properly.
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  maddy at konawind.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
Component:  ftp                 |     Version:  2.8.2
 Severity:  major               |    Keywords:
 I just installed the upgrade and for some reason it didn't remember any of
 my passwords.. It didn't ask to update all the keychains. It usually does.
 Not only that, none of my passwords seem to work.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1423>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>