[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1520: Cyberduck will not work on my MacBook (Black) 2 Ghz (fresh Leopard installed)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Dec 25 18:28:19 CET 2007

#1520: Cyberduck will not work on my MacBook (Black) 2 Ghz (fresh Leopard
installed)
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  core       |     Version:  2.8.2
 Severity:  normal     |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Hello,
 Cyberduck will not work on my MacBook (Black) 2 Ghz. I installed a news
 System 10.5 Leopard (with all the Updates from Apple, no other prgramms
 are installed). Cyberduck starts, buts nothing happens. All menu entrys
 are dimmed an cannot be selected. On my wifes news Mac mini with the same
 System components, cyberduck works very well.
 Are their any knows problems with that kind of MacBook?

 Regards
 Franc

 P.S.: Transit FTP programm works very well on my system.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1520>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>