[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1197: Dragging Multiple Folders Onto Cyberduck Icon To Upload Sometimes Results in Crash

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Jul 31 15:47:12 CEST 2007

#1197: Dragging Multiple Folders Onto Cyberduck Icon To Upload Sometimes Results
in Crash
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  prattboy  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  core      |     Version:  2.8b1
 Severity:  normal    |    Keywords:
 Build 3178. When I drag multiple folders onto Cyberduck to upload via FTP,
 it sometimes crashes without error message. Each folder appears to be
 added to the queue to upload and Growl displays messages indicating that
 this is the case, but Cyberduck will unexpectedly quit. Sometimes it will
 load partial contents of one or more of the folders; sometimes not. If I
 restart Cyberduck and attempt again, it usually works but not always.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1197>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>