[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1142: Cyberduck disconnects after creating directory... even if there are more files to upload

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Jun 22 08:34:26 CEST 2007

#1142: Cyberduck disconnects after creating directory... even if there are more
files to upload
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  prattboy  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Changes (by agenericuser):

  * priority:  normal => high
  * severity:  normal => major

Comment:

 me too. I'm using 2.7.3 (2930) and I keep needing to hit "resume" during
 an upload of a directory that contains other folders and files. also sync
 halts...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1142#comment:3>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>