[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1142: Disconnects after creating directory... even if there are more files to upload

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Jun 25 01:20:41 CEST 2007

#1142: Disconnects after creating directory... even if there are more files to
upload
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  prattboy  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Comment (by prattboy):

 Alrighty... it's not all archives that I uncompress, and those that give
 me trouble seem to work okay if I use an application other than Stuffit
 Expander to uncompress them. I specifically have trouble with the tar.gz
 modules downloaded from drupal.org

 This is via FTP. I have not used SFTP to test. The latest build, r3101 (it
 looks like there was one additional release prior to this post, dkocher)
 seems to have the same issues (although the revised transfer window looks
 very nice).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1142#comment:10>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>