[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1345: I'd like to be able to download book marks from my iDisk to another Mac without entering MY iDisk details in ANOTHER Mac.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Nov 20 15:05:29 CET 2007

#1345: I'd like to be able to download book marks from my iDisk to another Mac
without entering MY iDisk details in ANOTHER Mac.
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  spaceprobe  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  core        |     Version:  2.7.3
 Severity:  normal      |    Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 I often have to work on other people's Macs. I have uploaded my bookmarks
 to my iDisk, however I find I can only download them back to my Mac - this
 seems a bit pointless. If I want to download them into another Mac I am
 temporarily using, I must enter my iDisk details into the Prefs - this is
 a major security risk. I'd like to be able to ask Cyberduck to download
 bookmarks from iDisk, enter my username and password, Cyberduck downloads
 (possibly with an option to merge or replace existing bookmarks*) then
 forgets the iDisk login.

 *Most of the time I am working on client's Macs, they don't know of ftp or
 what its for so I can delete Cyberduck and its prefs before I leave.

 Thanks fro an excellent app!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1345>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>