[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1319: uploading files from my computer in Spain to American servers results in "Transfer Incomplete"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Oct 30 21:48:32 CET 2007

#1319: uploading files from my computer in Spain to American servers results in
"Transfer Incomplete"
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  megabulk  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  core      |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  normal    |    Keywords:
 The summary says it all, almost. I've moved to Spain, and transfers which
 used to go without a hitch are now reporting, erroneously, that they've
 failed. Not sure why that is... my computer's still using American English
 as its language, but perhaps the difference in time zones is throwing it
 off?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1319>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>