[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1920: First folder in remote location is unselectable when dragging a file onto it

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Apr 10 00:09:43 CEST 2008

#1920: First folder in remote location is unselectable when dragging a file onto
it
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  leon.roy at gmail.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
Component:  core                |     Version:  2.8.5
 Severity:  normal              |    Keywords:
 Using Cyberduck, if I connect to a remote location where the top most item
 is a folder, I can't drag a file from Finder onto it. It will not
 highlight, although the second folder in the list will highlight fine.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1920>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>