[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1927: Cyberduck moves file to trash

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Apr 11 08:29:07 CEST 2008

#1927: Cyberduck moves file to trash
 Reporter:  temhawk at hotmail.com                                             |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                          |       Status:  new
Changes (by anonymous):

  * keywords:  .duck file moved to trash when connecting to a favorite =>
               .duck file moved copied to trash when
               connecting to a favorite
  * priority:  low => normal
  * severity:  minor => normal

Comment:

 I'm noticing this under 2.8.5 too.  When connecting to the bookmark, the
 .duck bookmark file is copied to the trash.  After connecting, every
 directory that I navigate to is then copied to the trash (just the
 directory, not the files within), and every file that I open to edit is
 copied to the trash.

 These files are only being copied to the trash and at no point are they
 ever removed from the server.  The bookmark itself, despite being
 initially copied to the trash, never leaves Cyberduck's drawer.

 This happened after I updated to Cyberduck 2.8.5 from 2.8.4 using the
 built-in updater.

 If you don't mind, I'd like to bump the priority and severity of this bug
 up to at least "normal", since the action of copying directories to the
 trash may alarm new users.

 Thanks for continuing to develop Cyberduck!  I'm really looking looking
 forward to version 3!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1927#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>