[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1937: i dont have a credit card or bank account, i have sent e mails saying that i would like to send a donation however i havnt had a reply and when i try to get updates from you they do not go on my system and when i up load pictures before they have all sent the cyberduck program keeps crashing

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Apr 14 10:25:48 CEST 2008

#1937: i dont have a credit card or bank account, i have sent e mails saying that
i would like to send a donation however i havnt had a reply and when i try
to get updates from you they do not go on my system and when i up load
pictures before they have all sent the cyberduck program keeps crashing
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  connorjim at hotmail.com  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed
Changes (by dkocher):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid
  * milestone:  3.0 =>

Comment:

 Sorry for not responding to your email; I cannot find any email with your
 sender address in my inbox. Please open a new ticket with the crash report
 attached and a description how to reproduce.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1937#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>