[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1950: Everytime I connect to an FTP site via a bookmark, CyberDuck 2.8.5 puts a copy of the bookmark in the Trash.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Apr 17 04:30:43 CEST 2008

#1950: Everytime I connect to an FTP site via a bookmark, CyberDuck 2.8.5 puts a
copy of the bookmark in the Trash.
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  atomicmunky at yahoo.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
Component:  core                   |     Version:  2.8.5
 Severity:  normal                 |    Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Everytime I connect to an FTP site via a bookmark, CyberDuck 2.8.5 puts a
 copy of the bookmark in the Trash. I delete the trash but on restart and
 connect, another copy of the bookmark gets put into the Trash.

 It's just an annoyance at this point but I'm sure hoping it's resolved.

 Thanks,

 --
 Chris

--