[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1958: "Cyberduck does not have access to this application's directory" error message

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Apr 18 21:19:45 CEST 2008

#1958: "Cyberduck does not have access to this application's directory" error
message
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tcobin at cme2u.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
Component:  core              |     Version:  2.8.5
 Severity:  normal            |    Keywords:
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 I got the above error message when trying to install on a MacBook running
 OS X 10.4.

 I've got security on my system which requires a username and password for
 administrator-level access; once I provided that, the above error message
 appeared. It asked if I was working from a disk image, which I'm not (to
 the best of my ability, unless the download process creates such a disk
 image.. in which case, I can't imagine how the user is supposed to know,
 or change, that.)

 Hope  you work this out -- the software's great and I'd love to get the
 Update!

 Thanx..

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1958>