[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1769: Upload sunk does not separate folders with different capital and lower letters

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Feb 13 09:00:08 CET 2008

#1769: Upload sunk does not separate folders with different capital and lower
letters
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Truls.cronberg at home.se  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
Component:  core                    |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  normal                  |    Keywords:
 I made a synk from my mac to a BSD server. On the local computer I had a
 "TrulsNO" folder and on the server there was a "TrulsNO" and a "trulsno"
 folder. All the files were put into wrong folder!

 If I drag a folder over it is transfered correct. It seems like it is synk
 as does not differentiate upper and lower characters

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1769>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>