[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1800: Cannot enter subdirectories in the ftp server because Cyberduck adds a leading blank before directory name

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Feb 25 20:06:08 CET 2008

#1800: Cannot enter subdirectories in the ftp server because Cyberduck adds a
leading blank before directory name
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zoriojh at gmail.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
Component:  core               |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  major              |    Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Hello,
 with last version of cyberduck, I cannot enter subdirectories.
 The account home-dir is "/E:" (ftp server is filezilla server on XP)
 Cyberduck correctly displays the home-dir.
 When I click a subdirectory, I get an error because cyberducks tries to
 access a reference with a leading blank added. For example, double
 clicking "Demos" will result in cyberduck trying to access "/E:/ Demos".
 This leading blank is added in both the error dialog and the status line
 at the top of the screen.
 Don't know if it's a new bug or something particular to my configuration.
 Thanks in advance for your attention.
 Jean-Hugues Zorio

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1800>