[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1802: transfer window should pop on top of other windows when transferring files needs user attention

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Feb 26 16:34:55 CET 2008

#1802: transfer window should pop on top of other windows when transferring files
needs user attention
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  core       |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  major      |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Active windows should be automatically on top of other windows, when they
 need user attention. For example, everytime I update files to server the
 transfer window pops out a message to verify that you really want to
 override the existing files. The problem is that the transfer window is
 buried under all other windows in my desktop and sometimes I don't notice
 the allert.

 The transfer window should pop on top of other windows in such a
 circumstance where transferring files needs particular user attention, so
 user can immediately address the situation thus saving him/her time to
 commence other work or leasure oriented feasts.

 thank you

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1802>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>